Monday, May 25, 2020

Books Download Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac ) Online Free

Particularize Regarding Books Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )

Title:Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )
Author:Jhonen Vásquez
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 168 pages
Published:July 15th 1997 by Slave Labor Graphics (first published June 1997)
Categories:Sequential Art. Comics. Graphic Novels. Horror. Fiction. Humor. Graphic Novels Comics. Comic Book
Books Download Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac ) Online Free
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac ) Paperback | Pages: 168 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 9058 Users | 431 Reviews

Description Concering Books Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )

Mayhem and violence rule in this collection of issues one through seven of Jhonen Vasquez's Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, as well as material seen before only in Carpe Noctem magazine. Dark and disturbingly funny, JTHM follows the adventures of Johnny (you can call him Nny), who lives with a pair of styrofoam doughboys that encourage his madness, a wall that constantly needs a fresh coat of blood, and--oh, yeah--his victims in various states of torture. Join Nny as he frightens the little boy next door (Todd, known to fans of Vasquez's work as Squee), thirsts for Cherry Brain Freezies, attempts suicide, draws Happy Noodle Boy, and tries to uncover the meaning of his homicidal existence.

Present Books Conducive To Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )

Original Title: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut
ISBN: 0943151163 (ISBN13: 9780943151168)
Edition Language: English
Series: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac


Rating Regarding Books Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )
Ratings: 4.33 From 9058 Users | 431 Reviews

Assessment Regarding Books Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac )
Theres no doubt about it: Jhonen Vasquezs Johnny The Homicidal Maniac comics are pretty sick. Theyre amateurish, grotesque, misanthropic, and, when I was a nerdy teenage comics fan, thoroughly engrossing. Revisiting the series as a nerdy 37-year-old comics fan, its just as revolting and melodramatic as I remember but, surprisingly, theres a lot more going on under the surface than I acknowledged all those years ago. Sorry, but I cant help it, I love these nasty little stories.Not that youd

Like any other self-respecting high school goth kid of the early 2000s, I was a teenage Jhonen Vasquez fan. I decided to revisit this on a nostalgic impulse when I saw it at a comic shop (the awesome In The Ball Park of Lancaster, OH). I've been pretty dismissive of Vasquez in the past, mentally categorizing him based on the "taco cheese moose of doom!" style of random humor made popular by Invader Zim and espoused in Hot Topics the world over. What struck me in rereading this was that, at least

4 StarsRidiculous and disgusting, yet strangely hilarious, Jhonen Vasquez starts his series without much more than a bunch of explicit violence-driven gags. But a little earlier than midway, his tendency to inject Sandman-like philosophical rants into his lovable homicidal protaganist gives the book a much needed second dimension, and by the time a supernatural element sneaks it's way into the story, the reader may find themselves hooked. This zany orgy of blood and guts has an existential core

This is the only graphic novel I own and I am going to decline to rate it as I haven't gotten into graphic novels enough to be able to fairly compare it to others. In saying that, I love it, that's why I bought a copy. A friend showed me a comic he had from this series when Johnny was tormenting (Absentmindedly and not really deliberately) Todd (Squee), the kid from next door and it was so funny I had to get some of my own. I found this version, the directors cut paperback, and through many

I put this book on my fantasy-and-adventure shelf, but it really deserves it's own shelf called "F&*%ing twisted". But that's purely for the benefit of other people reading this, as there's rather little that actually disturbs me in the realm of fiction and, while this complete collection of Vasquez's infamous comic is certainly gorey and twisted, I find quite a lot within its pages to enjoy and value.Johnny is a boy, or perhaps young man, who feels an overwhelming urge to kidnap, torture,

Blood, twisted humor and a look down on society. I absolutely love this book! Johnny C. (or Nny) kills people, not only the ones who deserve it, but people who call him wacky and randoms he meets on the street. He lives in a house filled with torture rooms and a wall with a need for blood, with 2 psychotic doughboys and a floating rabbit head for company. The closest thing he has to a friend is his neighbor, a small boy named Squee, and he writes a comic called Happy Noodle Boy. It's bloody and

I read the first 4 issues of the JTHM comic books when I was a teenager, so decided I'd pick up the complete set to revisit and finish the series. Just as I had remembered, it was disturbing, dark and all a little bit wrong. Illustrations are brilliantly detailed, and in places the stories are quite funny (grotesque violence if funny right?). I especially liked some of the public service announcements. Here's a gem: "Kids. Drug's won't help things. They'll only turn you into a hideous little

0 comments:

Post a Comment