Monday, May 18, 2020

Books P.S. I Like You Download Online Free

Books P.S. I Like You  Download Online Free
P.S. I Like You Hardcover | Pages: 330 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 37427 Users | 6373 Reviews

Declare Books During P.S. I Like You

Original Title: P.S. I Like You
ISBN: 0545850975 (ISBN13: 9780545850971)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Lily Abbott, Cade Jennings
Setting: Arizona(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2016)

Explanation Toward Books P.S. I Like You

Signed, sealed, delivered…

While spacing out in chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk and added a message to her. Intrigue!

Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters—sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only, who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out…

Particularize Epithetical Books P.S. I Like You

Title:P.S. I Like You
Author:Kasie West
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 330 pages
Published:July 26th 2016 by Point
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary

Rating Epithetical Books P.S. I Like You
Ratings: 4.08 From 37427 Users | 6373 Reviews

Assess Epithetical Books P.S. I Like You
I have adored Kasie West's books since I read one for the very first time. Every time she brings out a new book, I'm immediately intrigued, and with this book, that was no different. The premise was unlike any book I've read before, and because of Kasie's style, I was hooked from the first page.The main character, Lily, is bored during chem class - like many students to come before her. When her teacher restricts her paper to one sheet, so that she makes only chemistry notes, and nothing else.

My August OwlCrate Box!I fell right in love with this book. It was so sweet and sometimes it's nice to read something sweet. Lily writes in her notebook at all times. She writes lyrics for songs and other random things. But she wants to write a song and play it on her guitar. And she's really stoked when she sees a competition for a music competition in the newspaper. Songwriting Competition. Earn five thousand dollars and a three-week intensive with a top professor at Herberger Institute for

how did kasie manage to make this so cute? she has a gift, i swear. I spotted the love interest like ten seconds into the book, and I was 100% sure I would never like him..... but Kasie worked her magic.SO CUTE. SO PERFECT. MY HEART IS HAPPY. review to cooome :D----------------this book is unputdownable. but this is me right now: so goodnight & shout out to anyone who tries to talk to me at work tomorrow cause it's not happening. gonna be non-stop reading lmao love myself <3-- -- -- --

This was amazing!I really finished it in a day and enjoyed it the whole time!Before reading: I am so happy I have this book and the rest of Sunday to read it!I plan to devour it!!!

3.5 stars I honestly didnt think Ill end up liking the novel because the first few chapters didnt do much for me. I wasnt instantly captivated and I wasnt that eager to keep reading during the first few chapters. But then came the letter exchanges and I was in. The main characters true personalities shone through their words and I eventually fell for both of them. Also, who am I kidding? Its Kasie West, instantly garnering the novel half a star. But as much as I liked the novel, I honestly dont

I woke up one day and took a shower. I am so weird. (Also, I am very funny but no one understands my jokes at all.) The next day, I peed. That afternoon, I wrote some lyrics. Then I kept looking at those lyrics for the whole week. Like by doing just that, I could vomit life into those words. I am so weird, no one likes me. This bully dude, Cade, he's soo hot. But I hate him. Then at Monday, I ogled this dude, Lucas. At Tuesday I tried my best not to ogle him, but failed miserably. I am so weird.

I bought this one for my daughter (<--target audience, btw) at a book fair and then decided to check it out for myself. Because I'm nosey.It was cute.The gist is that there's this artsy girl who modifies thrift shop clothes, listens to indie rock bands, and doesn't realize that she's pretty. And like all artsy girls, she has a notebook filled with dreams, doodles, and lyrics she desperately wants to turn into a meaningful song - which she carries around with her all the time. She's

0 comments:

Post a Comment