Sunday, May 17, 2020

Download Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5) Books For Free Online

Details Books In Pursuance Of Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)

Original Title: Corps Security: The
Series: ASIN B00RSL6G2K
Edition Language: English
Series: Corps Security #1-5
Setting: Hope Town, Georgia(United States)
Download Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security  #1-5) Books For Free Online
Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5) Kindle Edition | Pages: 1503 pages
Rating: 4.6 | 3574 Users | 303 Reviews

Description Concering Books Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)

The entire Corps Security series is together for a limited time box set.

Years after the Marines brought them together, the men of Corps Security are together again.

These six novels follow their lives as they take a chance at love. Can love truly conquer all?

From broken souls to broken hearts, they all will find out if they'll get their second chance at happily ever afters and that love really is worth fighting for.

Axel (Corps Security, #1)
Cage (Corps Security, #2)
Beck (Corps Security, #3)
Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
Locke (Corps Security, #5)

Identify Based On Books Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)

Title:Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)
Author:Harper Sloan
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 1503 pages
Published:January 13th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published January 5th 2015)
Categories:War. Military Fiction. Romance. Contemporary. Anthologies. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Romantic Suspense. Contemporary Romance

Rating Based On Books Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)
Ratings: 4.6 From 3574 Users | 303 Reviews

Column Based On Books Corps Security: The Series (Corps Security #1-5)


Doesn't get better then the Corps men!This has been one of my favorite series since I first discover Axel last year. No matter how many times I read it I fall in love with them all over again. Axel- oh how I love Axel and Izzy. Therefore is powerful and makes you believe in love conquering all even after years apart.Cage- oh Cage my man, Cage is my favorite Corps man. Greg and Melissa are am amazing couple and Cohen just adds laughter and love to the whole series. Beck- this book broke me!

Seriously, why I haven't read this series sooner??? Anyway, this series was just awesome, all the feels, over the top, with alpha guys and sassy women who kept them on their toes!

Well, I'm glad I read these. It was an entertaining set of stories. Very reminiscent of Kristen Ashley, how her men spoke. Parts were sad -- lots of girls getting the shit kicked out of them and people whose parents should never have been allowed to procreate. But generally speaking, the stories were good. I *really* wish the author had another editor take a last run through on each of the stories. There were lots of punctuation issues, words missing, extra words that made phrases make no sense,

This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite series EVER!!!!!AxelThis book sucked me in by the second page!!! I was hooked & finished it in a little over a day! It was fantastic!!!I would like to add that there are several scenes that could act as a trigger. They are very dark.CageWhile it took a little bit longer to really get into this book, like maybe the middle of the first chapter, by the end I was in love. Greg Cage is my go to BBF & he will be yours too. This book will make you laugh &

Rather enjoyed this series over all, it reminded me a lot of the, Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds crossed with the KGI series by Maya Banks in the way it was set up. Built around a security company made up from a bunch of ex marines each book follows one of the brothers as they find love. All big, strong, alpha, possessivevery manly men! I thought the series itself was well planned out and even through some of the books overlap a bit, you dont get just a retelling in a different voice. No,

Loved this series! If you love alpha males- read this series!! I definitely recommend it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment