Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Free On the Island (On the Island #1) Download Books Online

Free On the Island (On the Island #1) Download Books Online
On the Island (On the Island #1) Paperback | Pages: 346 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 72979 Users | 8860 Reviews

Define Books In Favor Of On the Island (On the Island #1)

Original Title: On the Island
ISBN: 1405910216 (ISBN13: 9781405910217)
Edition Language: English
Series: On the Island #1
Characters: Anna Emerson, T.J. Callahan
Setting: Maldives,2001 Chicago, Illinois(United States)

Explanation During Books On the Island (On the Island #1)

When thirty-year-old English teacher Anna Emerson is offered a job tutoring T.J. Callahan at his family's summer rental in the Maldives, she accepts without hesitation; a working vacation on a tropical island trumps the library any day.

T.J. Callahan has no desire to leave town, not that anyone asked him. He's almost seventeen and if having cancer wasn't bad enough, now he has to spend his first summer in remission with his family—and a stack of overdue assignments—instead of his friends.

Anna and T.J. are en route to join T.J.'s family in the Maldives when the pilot of their seaplane suffers a fatal heart attack and crash-lands in the Indian Ocean. Adrift in shark-infested waters, their life jackets keep them afloat until they make it to the shore of an uninhabited island. Now Anna and T.J. just want to survive and they must work together to obtain water, food, fire, and shelter.

Their basic needs might be met but as the days turn to weeks, and then months, the castaways encounter plenty of other obstacles, including violent tropical storms, the many dangers lurking in the sea, and the possibility that T.J.'s cancer could return. As T.J. celebrates yet another birthday on the island, Anna begins to wonder if the biggest challenge of all might be living with a boy who is gradually becoming a man.

Details Based On Books On the Island (On the Island #1)

Title:On the Island (On the Island #1)
Author:Tracey Garvis Graves
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 346 pages
Published:August 16th 2012 by Penguin (first published September 4th 2011)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. New Adult

Rating Based On Books On the Island (On the Island #1)
Ratings: 4.12 From 72979 Users | 8860 Reviews

Crit Based On Books On the Island (On the Island #1)
What a pleasant surprise! I had On The Island on my radar for a while, but was finally pushed over the edge when I saw quite a few of my GR friends were really enjoying it. I have to say I totally agree. Pay attention authors! The most important thing is creating likable characters, and this is how you do it. After a long battle with cancer, T.J's parents have decided the entire family is going to an island for a little R and R and family QT. Because of T.J's illness he had fallen behind in his

With every page, I kept asking myself, why did this author self publish? Who was the fool that turned her down? Her writing is extremly polished, her character's are deeply likeable. I could not put it down! The only part I found unbelievable were in fact, the dolphins :)I am an immediate and lifelong fan of this author.

5 Unique, Unforgettable & Unputdownable!! Stars!!!I went in totally blind, and so thrilled I did. I had no preconceived notions about what I was going to read except that a really great Goodreads friend, Robin, gave it five stars months ago, and I immediately added it to my tbr. I honestly forgot about it until this same great friend gifted this book to me a couple of days ago. I thought, "Yeah, I am definitely in the mood for an island getaway, which I am sure involves romance." I am so

Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/I read this book in 2013 and constantly think of it whenever someone asks for a romance recommendation. However, my own rating sat at 3.5 Stars all these years so I decided to give it a re-do in order to find out WTF was going on. Turns out I either suffered a concussion or wasnt prepared to embrace my inner whore back in the day because I. MOTHEREFFING. LOVE. THIS. STORY. The synopsis and all that mumbo jumbo are contained in my

It would always be summer on the island. This was such a warm book hug *heart eyes* _____________ The Plot I'm late to the love for this book. On The Island has been on my tbr for the longest of time for one thing and one thing only; the premise. The story that Graves writes is so one-of-a-kind and unique (which is pretty hard to find in the Romance genre) that it begs it's readers to give it a go. I don't fit in your world.""Neither do I," he said, his expression tender yet resolute. "So



Awesome, awesome, awesome! wow, what a great book this turned out to be! It's one of the few 'hyped' books I've read lately that really live up to the hype. At first I really wasn't sure about it. The book description didn't sound like my cuppa, and in a way it wasn't, but the author really made this one work and made me a believer. Seriously, don't shy away from this one! Yes, there is a whopping age difference between the H/h, with the heroine being the older of the two. 13 1/2 years actually,

0 comments:

Post a Comment