Sunday, June 28, 2020

Download The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) Books Online Free

Download The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) Books Online Free
The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) Hardcover | Pages: 401 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 47971 Users | 4124 Reviews

Particularize Epithetical Books The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)

Title:The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)
Author:Rick Riordan
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 401 pages
Published:May 2nd 2017 by Disney-Hyperion
Categories:Fantasy. Mythology. Young Adult. Childrens. Middle Grade

Narration During Books The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)

Go west. Capture Apollo before he can find the next oracle.
If you cannot bring him to me alive, kill him.


Those were the orders my old enemy Nero had given to Meg McCaffrey. But why would an ancient Roman emperor zero in on Indianapolis? And now that I have made it here (still in the embarrassing form of Lester Papadopoulos), where is Meg?

Meg, my demigod master, is a cantankerous street urchin. She betrayed me to Nero back at Camp Half-Blood. And while I'm mortal, she can order me to do anything . . . even kill myself. Despite all this, if I have a chance of prying her away from her villainous stepfather, I have to try.

But I'm new at this heroic-quest business, and my father, Zeus, stripped me of all my godly powers. Oh, the indignities and pain I have already suffered! Untold humiliation, impossible time limits, life-threatening danger . . . Shouldn't there be a reward at the end of each completed task? Not just more deadly quests?

I vow that if I ever regain my godhood, I will never again send a poor mortal on a quest. Unless it is really important. And unless I am sure the mortal can handle it. And unless I am pressed for time . . . or I really just don't feel like doing it myself. I will be much kinder and more generous than everyone is being to me—especially that sorceress Calypso. What does Leo see in her, anyway?

Itemize Books Toward The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)

Original Title: The Dark Prophecy
ISBN: 1484746422 (ISBN13: 9781484746424)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Trials of Apollo #2, Camp Half-Blood Chronicles #12
Characters: Calypso (Greek Mythology), Apollo (Greek god), Percy Jackson, Meg Mcaffrey, Leo Valdez
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Middle Grade & Children's (2017)

Rating Epithetical Books The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)
Ratings: 4.25 From 47971 Users | 4124 Reviews

Critique Epithetical Books The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2)
The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2), Rick RiordanThe Dark Prophecy is an American fantasy novel based on Greek and Roman mythology written by Rick Riordan. It was published on May 2, 2017, and is the second book in The Trials of Apollo series.Six weeks after losing Meg McCaffrey to Nero and receiving the first prophecy, Apollo, Leo, Festus and Calypso are headed on a journey to stop Nero and the Triumvirate from controlling all of the oracles. Apollo has a vision that Margeret was sent

This book is such an absolute delight. It's one of those things in life you thought you really didn't need until it enters your life and proves you completely wrong. Then, you vociferously realize that you need more of it, NOW. In a world where hatred, suffering, and oppression seem to proliferate exponentially (at least in the news, no thanks to the orange cheeto occupying the white house and his enablers in the house and senate), this book is a much-needed tonic of unbridled laughter, sass,

More like 3.5 stars.I enjoyed this book, I really did. Apollo was hilarious (again).But to be honest, I didn't feel it had anything special or memorable. It was just okay.

I had been debating for a night what rating I would give this one, and I settled on 4.75 stars (even though I put 5). This book got REALLY GOOD REALLY FAST, it was just the very beginning that was sluggish to me. I got 35 pages in and actually put it down for the rest of the day. But other than that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I just want to say LEO. AND CALYPSO. MY BABIES. And Apollo goes through some serious character development in this one and I absolutely loved it. (Now I only hope he doesn't

What the f*ck? 2017? Are u kidding me Riordan? 2017?!!! You know what? I NEED A DRINK.

I'm so tired of the shameless liberal advertising in books lately. I'm seeing it in nearly every YA book I pick up, but reading it in a middle grade book, a book meant for children, was the last straw. It prompted me to finally write something about this vastly growing issue.There I was, happily content to be reading some fun Rick Riordan mythology again, when suddenly a huge sign with the words LIBERAL BRAINWASHING AHEAD popped up. You know when you're in the middle of watching a YouTube video

Still funny and entertaining, but not as funny and entertaining as book one. I was a little disappointed because one of my favorite aspects of book one was that Apollo interacted with his kids, and I was fully expecting a couple of them to join him on this quest (namely Will with Nico tagging along). And while I did get familiar faces none of his kids joined him.However, many new characters are introduced who I grew to like. Then we have one of my babies who finally returned. (view spoiler)[Oh

0 comments:

Post a Comment