Sunday, June 28, 2020

Download I'm Thinking of Ending Things Books For Free Online

Point Books During I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Original Title: I'm Thinking of Ending Things ASIN B0176M1BVG
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2017), Shirley Jackson Award Nominee for Novel (2016)
Download I'm Thinking of Ending Things  Books For Free Online
I'm Thinking of Ending Things Kindle Edition | Pages: 241 pages
Rating: 3.42 | 31113 Users | 6153 Reviews

Define Epithetical Books I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Title:I'm Thinking of Ending Things
Author:Iain Reid
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 241 pages
Published:June 14th 2016 by Gallery/Scout Press
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Thriller. Mystery. Mystery Thriller. Suspense

Commentary Toward Books I'm Thinking of Ending Things

You will be scared. But you won’t know why…

I’m thinking of ending things. Once this thought arrives, it stays. It sticks. It lingers. It’s always there. Always.

Jake once said, “Sometimes a thought is closer to truth, to reality, than an action. You can say anything, you can do anything, but you can’t fake a thought.”

And here’s what I’m thinking: I don’t want to be here.


In this deeply suspenseful and irresistibly unnerving debut novel, a man and his girlfriend are on their way to a secluded farm. When the two take an unexpected detour, she is left stranded in a deserted high school, wondering if there is any escape at all. What follows is a twisted unraveling that will haunt you long after the last page is turned.

In this smart, suspenseful, and intense literary thriller, debut novelist Iain Reid explores the depths of the human psyche, questioning consciousness, free will, the value of relationships, fear, and the limitations of solitude. Reminiscent of Jose Saramago’s early work, Michel Faber’s cult classic Under the Skin, and Lionel Shriver’s We Need to Talk about Kevin, I’m Thinking of Ending Things is an edgy, haunting debut. Tense, gripping, and atmospheric, this novel pulls you in from the very first page…and never lets you go.

Rating Epithetical Books I'm Thinking of Ending Things
Ratings: 3.42 From 31113 Users | 6153 Reviews

Notice Epithetical Books I'm Thinking of Ending Things
Holy crap on a cracker!I put off reading this book for such a long time because there were so many negative reviews and I don't see why! I freaking loved this book! It blew me right way! I got if from the Overdrive library and I'm going to be buying it to keep. Okay, so like the narrator is this woman that I have no idea who she is, name-wise. Unless I missed it, they never say in the book. She's on a road trip with her boyfriend Jake. He is taking her to meet his parents for the first time and

I finished "I'm Thinking of Ending Things" then I went back to the beginning and read it again.You will want to read this book more than once. Or you'll want to hide it in the depths of the earth never to be seen again. Probably won't be that much inbetween those two things and the range of reviews would seem to back me on this.Me? I'm going to tell everyone I know to read this book then read it again.It scared the living crap out of me but no, don't ask. Iain Reid has written, in my humble



This was a horror show. I listened to it, instead of reading it too, so it was much more intense. In the audio version when the point of view changes to us, the woman's voice became a man's which makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck even now. It's not gory or not much anyway, everything is suggested and you have a creeping sense of unease that never really goes away. Great characterization and setting makes this a top notch read.

This was a very quick read and it kept me in suspense until the very end. That's the good news. The bad news? I don't know what the hell happened. I don't know how it ended. Seriously. In an bout of frustration, I Google searched spoilers. I found an entire web site dedicated to discussing this very issue. Even the people that loved the book were, for the most part, confused. The general consensus seems to be that if you read the book twice, it'll all become very clear. Here's the thing:I'm not

Oooooh, this is a tough one to review, because it's not going to be for everyone, and I also don't want to give too much away. It's a slim volume that packs such a WALLOP! that creeps up on you, it would be super easy to spoil it for someone if you weren't careful. Many people have this filed as 'Mystery' or 'Psychological Thriller' and it's sorta a blend of those, but way closer to 'Psychological Horror' for me than anything else. It's an unsettling, paranoid mindfuck that at first appearances

WINNER OF BEST AUDIOBOOK 2016!Dig it:This book is a perfect example of negative reviews selling a book. Specifically Shelbs's and Kells's reviews. I had to see what all the fuss was about. So, yeah, the negative reviews of this book sold me. I paid money for this book based solely on negative reviews. Some authors need to hear that. They need to let that shit sink in. Are Shelbs and Kells stupid for not getting this book? Nope. And I'll explain why.Iain Reid's I'm Thinking of Ending Things is

0 comments:

Post a Comment