Monday, June 29, 2020

Download The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3) Free Audio Books

Details Epithetical Books The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)

Title:The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)
Author:Stieg Larsson
Book Format:Box Set
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 1531 pages
Published:May 25th 2010 by Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group (first published November 7th 2005)
Categories:Fiction. Mystery. Thriller. Crime. Suspense
Download The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)  Free Audio Books
The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3) Box Set | Pages: 1531 pages
Rating: 4.47 | 43899 Users | 1812 Reviews

Representaion Concering Books The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)

Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy is now available in a complete hardcover set.

All across America, readers are talking about Stieg Larsson’s best-selling novels, set in Sweden and featuring Lisbeth Salander—“one of the most original and memorable heroines to surface in a recent thriller” (The New York Times). The trilogy is an international sensation that will grab you and keep you “reading with eyes wide open” (San Francisco Chronicle). “[It] is intricately plotted, lavishly detailed but written with a breakneck pace and verve” (The Independent, U.K.), but “be warned: the trilogy is seriously addictive.” (The Guardian, U.K.).

“Believe the hype . . . It’s gripping stuff.”
People

“Stieg Larsson clearly loved his brave misfit Lisbeth. And so will you.”
USA Today
“Larsson has bottled lightning.”
Los Angeles Times

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Harriet Vanger, a scion of one of Sweden’s wealthiest families disappeared without a trace more than forty years ago. All these years later, her aged uncle continues to try to discover what happened to her. He hires Mikael Blomkvist, a journalist recently sidelined by a libel conviction, to investigate. Blomkvist is aided by the pierced and tattooed computer prodigy Lisbeth Salander. Together they tap into a vein of unfathomable iniquity and astonishing corruption on their way to discovering the truth of Harriet Vanger’s fate.

The Girl Who Played with Fire
Mikael Blomkvist, now the crusading publisher of the magazine Millennium, has decided to run a story that will expose an extensive sex trafficking operation. On the eve of its publication, the two reporters responsible for the article are murdered, and the fingerprints found on the murder weapon belong to his friend Lisbeth Salander. Blomkvist, convinced of Salander’s innocence, plunges into an investigation of the murders. Meanwhile, Salander herself is drawn into a murderous game of cat and mouse, which forces her to face her dark past.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
Lisbeth Salander lies in critical condition, a bullet wound to her head, in the intensive care unit of a Swedish city hospital. She’s fighting for her life in more ways than one: if and when she recovers, she’ll be taken back to Stockholm to stand trial for three murders. With the help of Mikael Blomkvist, she will not only have to prove her innocence, but also identify and denounce those in authority who have allowed the vulnerable, like herself, to suffer abuse and violence. On her own, she will plot revenge—against the man who tried to kill her, and against the corrupt government institutions that very nearly destroyed her life.

“Unique and fascinating . . . Like a blast of cold, fresh air.”—Chicago Tribune

“Wildly suspenseful . . . Intelligent, ingeniously plotted, utterly engrossing.”
The Washington Post

“A gripping, stay-up-all-night read.”—Entertainment Weekly

“Dynamite.”—Variety


Itemize Books Conducive To The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)

Original Title: Män som hatar kvinnor, Flickan som lekte med elden, Luftslottet som sprängdes
ISBN: 0307594777 (ISBN13: 9780307594778)
Edition Language: English
Setting: Stockholm(Sweden)


Rating Epithetical Books The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)
Ratings: 4.47 From 43899 Users | 1812 Reviews

Crit Epithetical Books The Millennium Trilogy (Millennium Trilogy, #1-3)
What a strange collection. So there are three books which I would divide into one and the second and third as one book together.While the first was all together not that bad and interesting to read, it still was borderline stupid from time to time.Sadly the other two books are just one cliché next to another one and I was glad once I was done.Altogether I give it a three star rating, but it just barely reaches it. Not really highly recommended. And if, then just read the first book and don't

I have to say I liked it, because it sucked me and I read the three books in little more than two weeks. And they are long books. But as some agents did say on Twitter some time ago, if this book was first published in the States, it would have been trimmed and it'd be better. The three of them are too long.On the other hand, Lisbeth Salander character is one of the best characters I've read lately. You become instantly attached to her and want her to succeed. In general, Larsson treats better

Cool

I began Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with the goal of understanding what there was about this book that made it so popular. I was gritting my teeth, convinced that getting through the book would be a most unpleasant labor. But then I found myself turning pages, not able to put it down, suprised, pleased, impressed.And so I soldiered on to the second and third books of the series, and I loved them. But to answer my original question: what is it about these books that makes them so popular? Well, I

Books were very hard to get into at first, I'll admit. The books drag a lot in the beginning. In the first novel, I nearly put it down until I got the part where he introduced Lisbeth. Then it got interesting. In the second book, it started out the same way as the first; slow pacing and lots of unneeded detail to the personal lives of the characters, like Lisbeth apartment-searching, shopping, etc. I actually put the book down for a couple of weeks before picking it up again. Then BAM - I hit

I finished the last book with a sharp pang: I had read them all. There were no more to read. I felt a sense of loss.Stieg Larrson simply wrote three of the most compulsively readable, engaging books I've read in decades. The characters were fantastic, complex and multi-dimensional and intriguing, flawed but heroic. I cared about Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist. I liked them and I was rooting for them.When I discussed the books with my mother, who reads continually, she said, "When Lisbeth

Im going against my better judgement here and reviewing a trilogy as a whole, rather than as individual books. I didnt truly find enough difference between the stories to promote an in-depth look at each, and so here I sit, reviewing the series that took the literary world by storm.I think I will annoy a great many people when I say that not only did I not love these books, but I didnt even particularly like them. The stories were undoubtedly gripping, but overall I found them shallow. They

0 comments:

Post a Comment