Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Download Books For Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1) Free

Download Books For Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1) Free
Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1) ebook | Pages: 144 pages
Rating: 3.87 | 54 Users | 14 Reviews

Present Books During Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)

Original Title: The Living Sword Chronicles (Book I: Origins) ISBN13 9781458002600
Edition Language: English
Series: The Living Sword Chronicles #1
Characters: Xe, Rousse, Azis Al Qatil, Saida Al Aswad Warda, Marianne Lacroix, The Rootless

Commentary In Favor Of Books Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)

The legend said that the weapon-bearers used them to defeat the Gods. That when these great warriors vanished and the memory of their actions was forgotten, their weapons were lost also. Not all of them though. Some were kept, preserved by men of knowledge. It is said that there will be a time when the people will try and use the living swords again, but when that time finally comes, one of them will disagree and steal its freedom from the hands of man.

A young orphan Philip, accepts the proposal of a mysterious wandering Asian warrior to assist him in his quests, after he promises him fame, wealth and titles. But in a world full of dangers and secrets, everyone has his own agenda and the young orphan realizes that if he wants to stay alive, he must learn to wield a Living Sword.

Unrated 3rd Edition

Be Specific About Containing Books Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)

Title:Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)
Author:Angelo Tsanatelis
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Unrated 3rd Edition
Pages:Pages: 144 pages
Published:May 20th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published April 10th 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Dark Fantasy. Fiction. Science Fiction Fantasy

Rating Containing Books Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)
Ratings: 3.87 From 54 Users | 14 Reviews

Critique Containing Books Origins (The Living Sword Chronicles #1)
At first I wasn't that impressed, it seemed like a story in the usual fantasy/adventure style, a boy first loses everything and must start from scratch. So little by little he climbs the social ladder etc. I thought yeah okay, so what? Well thanks to a friend that had warned me to stick around, I moved, I admit, quickly through this part of the book and then the whole thing changed. There is a backstory that slowly kicks in, two villains completely different from each other, and a number of

I don't say this about many books, but I can't make it through this one. It seems every other sentence has a grammar error, and it's just too distracting.

Angelo (Aggelos) Tsanatelis was born in Athens, Greece on October 24th 1979. He lived for seven years in Bulgaria, where he studied Law at the University of Sofia. During his studies he traveled in Europe and Africa, undertaking 'daring expeditions that no one ever heard about, visited mysterious locations or simply searched for hidden treasures in the most unlikely of places' as he quoted

According to Aldiko, I'm at the 27th page of a total 160 that this book possesses, and I've encountered dozens of grammatical mistakes, and improper word uses. This writing is dreadfully boring, and sentence construction is headache-inducing.Yes, you may think that I'm not giving this book a chance but, quite frankly, I'm not willing to spend time on something that reads like an inept high-schooler's D-grade essay. The only upside, as far as I can tell, is that I spent only $2 to get this on

I started reading this book over a month back after the insistence of my brother who was entertained reading it; Then I forgot about it completely for a couple of weeks and started it again after the end of my classes on my Kindle. The book is split into two parts. The events of the first part are unfolding mainly in Spain and Portugal and those of the second in Devon, England. The story starts around 965 AD introducing the main character Philip a young orphan boy who in the first pages of the

After some getting used to, with the author's style, I enjoyed it, it was getting better & better as it moved along, until the unexpected finale; the battle scene at the end of the 1st chapter was epic! I've read the 2nd edition.

Well I just finished reading it. Wow, it was a fast read. Good story, with very interesting characters. A grant prologue in a way, for the sequels (two as I understand) that I've read, are on their final stages. I loved the fact that although opened-ended, this could serve as a standalone novel. But plainly it is not the whole story. Maybe a touch too violent, surprisingly romantic in its own way, with some really dubious villains, but you expect as much from a sword and sandal period novel. PS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment