Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Free Falling for the Ghost of You Download Books

List Books Concering Falling for the Ghost of You

Edition Language: English
Free Falling for the Ghost of You  Download Books
Falling for the Ghost of You Kindle Edition | Pages: 309 pages
Rating: 3.94 | 13896 Users | 1087 Reviews

Ilustration As Books Falling for the Ghost of You

Seventeen year old Violet Mercer returns home from her summer vacation in Hawaii to discover her boyfriend's cheating on her with a friend. As if that wasn't bad enough, her mother's marrying a man she just met.

Things take an awkward turn when Violet meets her rich new stepfather, and his gorgeous son—the hot guy whom she made a fool of herself in front of earlier that day! Zane O' Connor is sexy and charming, and way out of her league. He makes her forget her ex-boyfriend even existed. But there's no way she'd ever have a chance with him...right?

Through a strange turn of events, Violet finds herself living with Zane for a month. Somewhere between the fighting and flirting, they become friends. And it isn't long before that friendship blooms into something else...something more powerful than Violet anticipated.

But Zane is hiding something from her--something big enough to tear them apart if Violet ever discovered the truth about him. Her suspicions keep her from trusting him completely. She's been burned before—is she willing to take that risk again?

As she and Zane spend more time together, Violet realizes it's too late: she's fallen for the beautiful boy with the big secret. Will she get her heart broken twice in one year—or will her love survive the truth?

For readers seventeen and older due to sexual situations and language.

Describe Of Books Falling for the Ghost of You

Title:Falling for the Ghost of You
Author:Nicole Christie
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 309 pages
Published:October 28th 2012
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Young Adult. Contemporary. High School. Contemporary Romance. Humor

Rating Of Books Falling for the Ghost of You
Ratings: 3.94 From 13896 Users | 1087 Reviews

Criticize Of Books Falling for the Ghost of You
Spoilers!!!!! Do not read ahead if you haven't read the book yet. You've been warned...OMG! I seriously can't stop smiling. I freaken love rock star books. I am such a sucker for a bad boy rockstar who falls for a "regular" girl. Can this story ever get old? No probably not. I will always love the rockstars and the authors who choose to write about them. My emotions were high while reading. Which is a good thing considering all the books I have been reading have been boring and uninteresting.

reread 6/20163.5 stars.What a cute book! Not sure how this one came to my attention, other than I was browsing and it just caught my eye. Between the cover and the title, I first thought it would be some angsty, tortuously emotional YA book. And then I read the sample.Not over-the-top hysterically funny, but very charming. That's how this story reads. Violet, a 17 yr-old senior in high school narrates the story with plenty of self-deprecatory snarking and outright funny comments.Slight synopsis,

Falling for the Ghost of You tells us the story of Violet & Zane. Violet's mother is about to marry Zane's father.Violet is just back from her summer "vacation" and she finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her so she's sad and depressed when she meets Zane for the first time but the more she talks to him the more she realizes she doesn't miss her cheating ex anymore.Why didn't this work for me you say? It wasn't the writing or the plot per se but the sweetness of the story. I

I loved this one. It was funny and just perfect :D Violet and Zane, mmm I just loved them. There were so many sweet and funny things. I admit there were times I needed to hold my stomach, I was laughing that hard ;d ;d And the twist - I did not see that coming And the end was Yes, I really really liked it. I am sucker for books exactly like this one.

This was one great read. Violet is a fun, funny, smart, spunky all around cool chick. She is socially awkward, (as is her mom) which leads to numerous, insanely funny situations. I was seriously in tears I was laughing so hard. The best part is, even though most of the humor is at her expense, her grace under the most trying of circumstances make it all the funnier, instead of painful.Then there is Zane. Damn he is hot. He comes off as vaguely condescending in the beginning, and is a bit of a

He's a strangeran incredibly famousliar. This story is about Violet, who goes to meet her boyfriend just after she comes back from a trip. They get together and He was cheating on her and now he wants to get together with HER FRIEND! YAY! Please, please dont be mad at us, V, he begs. And tears are spilling down his cheeks. I swear, I never wanted to hurt you. I dont want to lose your friendship. Please say we can still be friends. Anyway, then she gets home to discover that her mother is

Continued reaction throughout the novel Wow.Wow.Wow.Seriously, you guys. This novel.I adored it. Completely. Madly. Deeply :PAfter reading such trashy romance novels, supposed to be YA and all swoony, this novel sticks out like the jem it is.It's like stuffing your face with plain old chocolate ice cream and more ice cream and even more, that you're sick and tired of it. And then you are handed a cup of Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice-cream. You are eyeing the cup warily, but then give in to

0 comments:

Post a Comment