Thursday, May 28, 2020

Download Perfect You Books For Free

Declare Epithetical Books Perfect You

Title:Perfect You
Author:Elizabeth Scott
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 282 pages
Published:March 25th 2008 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Realistic Fiction
Download Perfect You  Books For Free
Perfect You Paperback | Pages: 282 pages
Rating: 3.7 | 21830 Users | 944 Reviews

Ilustration During Books Perfect You

Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast.

Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate's invisible.

And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest.

Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them...

Itemize Books In Pursuance Of Perfect You

Original Title: Perfect You
ISBN: 1416953558 (ISBN13: 9781416953555)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.elizabethwrites.com/perfectyou.php
Characters: Kate Brown, Will Miller


Rating Epithetical Books Perfect You
Ratings: 3.7 From 21830 Users | 944 Reviews

Appraise Epithetical Books Perfect You
Kate's life just isn't going very well lately. Her father quit his job and decided to seek his dream and sell vitamins at the mall and Kate has to work with him. Embarrassment is an understatement. Then she losses her best friend to popularity making Kate invisible and the school-player starts to take an interest in her.Even though she can't stop herself from being attracted to Will, she doesn't want to be another notch on his belt.Kate's afraid to get hurt but then she realizes that maybe if

Overall, I have to say that I really enjoyed Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott. There were parts I truly enjoyed, and there were aspects of the story that frustrated me and made me mad. However, I think it was intentional on the part of Scott because in hindsight, I realized my feelings paralleled Kates whirlwind of emotions she experienced throughout the book.About the book: Kates life cannot get any more craptastic. Her father quit his job to chase his pipe dream of selling Perfect You vitamins

Kates life is pretty miserable. Her best friend has dumped her. Her father quit his job to sell infomercial vitamins in the mall. Her family, as a result, is having some serious money troubles that can only be resolved by her grandmother coming to stay. Of course, Grandma being around just makes everything more tense and more stressful. Kate is also lusting after a boy who has done nothing but torment her since they met in ninth grade. Will also has a bit of a reputation around school for

Okay, so Janette Rallison has probably ruined me for TeenLit. I guess I got use to her fun style, romantic storylines, great dialogue and loveable characters. So, needless to say, I was disappointed in this book. This sounded like an interesting premise, but ended up being pretty boring and repetitive. I never really got around to liking Kate. She complained the WHOLE time and was always feeling sorry for herself. She was upset about losing her best friend, Anna, which I can understand. I was

This is my first introduction to Elizabeth Scott, and to a young adult novel not considered a classic. (I went through the list of the first 200 most widely read YA novels, and discovered I have read at least 30.) So, the competition is pretty tough for a contemporary writer of YA novels. I have to say that I did not find Kate, the main character, all that likeable. To me, she came across as a pretty shallow person. The irony in her refusal to accept the loss of her best friend, Anna, is that it

Three fourths of this book is amazingly stupid. First of all, I am just starting junior year. As a sophomore I was not this selfish. This the only term I think is vaguely appropriate to describe all the characters in the book with the exception of Will and the Grandmother. The main character, Kate does not think of anyone else's feelings but her own. Her mother has no eyes for anyone but her husband. Her husband does not respect his family enough to put them before his dreams. Honestly, I do not

This is the third Elizabeth Scott book that I read (Stealing Heaven and Living Dead Girl are the other two), and I have to say that she is really good at capturing the spirit of the main character on the page. I could sense how Kate felt. Her dad was not being a dad, her mom was going along with it because of her love for him, her best friend was frankly treating her like sh!t, and her slacker brother wasn't being much help. There are happy moments in there that really made me want to keep

0 comments:

Post a Comment