Thursday, June 25, 2020

Books Download Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2) Free Online

Mention Books In Pursuance Of Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)

Original Title: Wethering the Storm
Edition Language: English URL http://www.samanthatowle.co.uk/books/wethering-the-storm
Series: The Storm #2
Characters: Trudy Bennett, Jake Wethers
Books Download Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2) Free Online
Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2) Paperback | Pages: 401 pages
Rating: 4.32 | 31876 Users | 2071 Reviews

Describe Appertaining To Books Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)

Title:Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)
Author:Samantha Towle
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 401 pages
Published:August 20th 2013 by Montlake Romance
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Music

Representaion In Favor Of Books Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)

Music journalist Tru Bennett has done the impossible: capture the heart of rock-star bad boy Jake Wethers. Now they’re busy planning a wedding and navigating their new life together in the US. Of course Tru misses London and her best friend, Simone, but living happily ever after with Jake in LA is going to be great…right?

Wrong. Even the bright California sun can’t whitewash the dark side of celebrity coupledom. Greedy music execs, merciless paparazzi, and Jake’s wild past are lurking around every corner. Making matters worse, Jake announces he doesn’t want kids, which just may be a deal breaker.

Tru loves Jake more than anything. But when a devastating crisis threatens to destroy everything they’ve fought for, the couple must face the hard truth: What if, this time, love is not enough?

Rating Appertaining To Books Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)
Ratings: 4.32 From 31876 Users | 2071 Reviews

Crit Appertaining To Books Wethering the Storm (The Storm #2)
THE MIGHTY STORM and WETHERING THE STORM are on SALE! $0.99/£0.99 each! Both books are also available on KU.USA: The Mighty Storm - https://amzn.to/2NrNSd1Wethering the Storm - https://amzn.to/2KPVgNjUK:The Mighty Storm - https://amzn.to/2Mz3qeLSale is US and UK only, and only The Mighty Storm is on sale in the UK.

Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Book Blog5++++ Stars!Wethering the Storm">I read The Mighty Storm">The Mighty Storm back in October {my review}, and I can easily say it is one of my favorite Rock Star books ever, and in fact, one of my favorite books of 2012. It ended well, and frankly, the story could have ended there (not that I wanted it to). Knowing there would be more Jake Wethers? I couldn't wait!!! But I have read a lot of rock star books since then, and I

5 F*cking amazing storming Stars!!So, this is me in the end of this book (and in the beginning and some chapters in the middle):Well, Jake its on one of the first places of my book-boyfriend list, so Im probably biased writing this because, well, theres Jake there so its all good to me. Anyway, in this second installment we have Jake and Tru right after being engaged in the end of the first book and spending a vacation in a almost desert tropical island where everything is perfect. But soon

Wethering the Storm is the conclusion to Jake and Tru's story. After what happened on the previous book, it was a crazy ride of complications which challenged their relationship, patience and understanding. Everything almost went down but their love for each other was strong and unbreakable they were able to overcome these hindrances. The story continues from the last part of The Mighty Storm wherein Jake and Tru are officially (view spoiler)[engaged (hide spoiler)]. From UK, Tru moves to Los

I don't know whether to smile because it was so good, or cry because it's over. 5+ STARS!Siiiggggh. I just love Jake so bloody much. God. I don't even know what to say. Can I not just tell you I love Jake again, and leave it at that...? That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now...Loved up. Deflated because I've finished. Heavy hearted. All warm and fuzzy inside. Sigh. Again.I was so worried about reading this book. I was terrified that a) the characters wouldn't deal with any more drama,b)

4 Stars! There is no one else for me. I begin and end with you. I was so freaking nervous while reading the continuation of Jake and Tru's story. There were a lot of bumps in the road in the first book so I had to brace myself here, knowing there will be a lot more. Sure enough, there were things that tested their strength and dedication to make their relationship work and all I did was rooting for their happily ever after. Wethering the Storm was written from dual POVs, so we get to hear from

3I loved LOVED The Mighty Storm. I loved Jake and Tru and their story. Wethering the Storm was:- Sex- Very little story. Anything situation that arouse was quickly solved. - Very predictable story to the very end.- Very little angst until you got to about 76% and that type of angst has been used so many times.It was disappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment