Thursday, June 25, 2020

Download Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) For Free Online

Mention Based On Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)

Title:Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)
Author:Tammara Webber
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 280 pages
Published:April 30th 2011 (first published April 29th 2011)
Categories:Romance. Young Adult. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction
Download Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) For Free Online
Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 280 pages
Rating: 3.71 | 27067 Users | 1543 Reviews

Description During Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)

When Hollywood It Boy, Reid Alexander, arrives on location, his intentions are simple: film another blockbuster hit while enjoying his celebrity status to the fullest while doing so. His costar is a virtual unknown with whom he had blazing hot chemistry during her auitions. The universe is lining up nicely to grant whatever he wants, as usual, until he's confronted with unexpected obstacles on location - like a bitter ex-girlfriend and a rival for the first girl to spark his genuine interest in years.

Emma Pierce just got her big break after more than a decade of filming commercials for grape juice, department stores and tampons, and more recently, bit parts in made-for-TV movies. Nailing the lead role in a wide-release film sent her agent, father and stepmother into raptures, and should have done the same for her. The Problem? Emma is experiencing a building desire to be normal, and starring in a silly, modernized adaptation of one of her favorite novels - opposite the very hot Reid Alexander - isn't going to advance that aspiration.

Indie actor Graham Douglas isn't overly picky when it comes to film roles. If it pays, he'll do it. Besides, his friend Brooke Cameron snatched up the role of the bitchy hot girl and could use his help as a buffer, because her ex is the star. Graham has no problem keeping a handle on the situation, until he finds himself attracted to Reid's costar, Emma, the girl Reid is pursuing full-throttle with his standard arsenal of charm, good looks and arrogance.

Particularize Books Conducive To Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)

Original Title: Between the Lines ASIN B004YR54GK
Edition Language: English
Series: Between the Lines #1
Characters: Emma Pierce, Reid Alexander, Graham Douglas, Brooke Cameron, Adam Richter, Tadd Wyler, MiShaun Grant, Meredith Reynolds, Jenna Black, Mark Alexander, Lucy Alexander, Belinda Jarvis

Rating Based On Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)
Ratings: 3.71 From 27067 Users | 1543 Reviews

Write-Up Based On Books Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1)
Summary: Normal Emma Pierce receives the main role in a new major movie, an adaption of Pride and Prejudice. She's acts alongside Reid Alexander, a teen heartthrob. And... I'm having a trouble even describing the summary of this book... because not much happens. Umm...So I didn't really GET this book. Throughout the whole thing I was sadly bored. I would have put it down, but I hate not finishing things. Sticking with it until the end didn't exactly make it any better.For one thing, I disliked

I love when a book opens up a world that you know the author really understands. I feel like Tammara Webber knows the world of movies (okay, I totally cheated and stalked her a little, and I know her husband and son work in film), and she let a little door open up for all of us so we could peek in. I loved that the 'bad' wasn't monstrous...because it makes sense that the tabloids would exploit and that actors are (shocking!), just like the rest of us. I don't want to include any spoilers, but I

(4.5 stars)I don't know what it is about characters who are movie stars that intrigue me. Maybe it's cause I don't find this concept in everyday reads and it's refreshing, but what ever the reason I was really curious about Between the Lines and I'm happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Angst and all.I'm gonna start by saying I don't really understand why one of the point of views was Reid Alexander? It's hard to explain unless you've read this book, but it almost felt... unnecessary



Mostly when an author approaches me to review their book, its for a self-published work. I was very wary of reading them at first, but after reading In The Storm by Karen Metcalf I realized that there are some really great self-published works out there. Yes, they might not be the best edited or the most complete well rounded story, but these authors have amazing potential. Some have even more than just potential; they know how to capture a reader. Between the Lines is one of those stories that

**Some Spoilers**3.5 stars... I really wanted to give this book a 5 star rating, but I just could not do it. It's like saying frozen yogurt tastes just like ice cream. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading this book, I devowered it and I'm already going to start Where You Are... there was just so much of Graham missing and that's all I wanted to read about. Not Reid and his naughty bad boy ways or his train wreck of a child hood. My hope is that I will be rewarded in Where You Are.Don't even get

I guess some books you simply don't enjoy and no matter how it seems cute, you just don't think its that cute after all. So yeah, i'll cut straight to the chase I think. This triangle, sucked. Sure, it was different considering one was actually a douche and that the characters which got first introduced didn't end up together, but i think it was plain stupid. The main character did nothing but let everyone grab her and kiss her and she was never truly honest with neither. She just needed them

0 comments:

Post a Comment