Thursday, June 25, 2020

Free Books Online Hidden (House of Night #10)

Free Books Online Hidden (House of Night #10)
Hidden (House of Night #10) Hardcover | Pages: 302 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 48599 Users | 2140 Reviews

Specify Containing Books Hidden (House of Night #10)

Title:Hidden (House of Night #10)
Author:P.C. Cast
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 302 pages
Published:October 16th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published October 1st 2012)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Fantasy

Narrative Supposing Books Hidden (House of Night #10)

At last, Zoey has what she wanted: the truth is out. Neferet's evil has been exposed, and the High Council is no longer on her side - but she's far from done wreaking havoc in the vampyre world. First, a mysterious fire ravages the stables. Then, Neferet makes a devastating move that will test them all.

With the seeds of distrust sown and Darkness breeding chaos at the House of Night, everyone must band together - but that's proving to be more difficult than ever before. The twins are barely speaking and the House of Night's former enemy, Kalona, has now become their warrior, pushing their trust to the limit. To top it off, Zoey is pretty darn sure she might be losing her mind. She saw something when she looked at Aurox through the Seer Stone that she can hardly explain to herself, let alone her friends. Is it possible that Heath has come back in a different form? Is that why Zoey's so intrigued by Aurox, when it's so obvious that he's dangerous? And who would believe her if she told them? Zoey knows that following her instinct about Aurox might be just what they need to defeat evil . . . but if she's wrong, it could cause the destruction of those closest to her.

With the tension at a breaking point and friendships on the line, can the nerd herd come together to stop the spread of Darkness before it's too late?

Present Books In Favor Of Hidden (House of Night #10)

Original Title: Hidden
ISBN: 0312594429 (ISBN13: 9780312594428)
Edition Language: English
Series: House of Night #10
Characters: Zoey Redbird, Erik Night, Stevie Rae Johnson, Neferet, Aphrodite LaFont, Kalona, Erin Bates, Shaunee Cole, Damien Maslin, James Stark, Rephaim, Kramisha, Darius Langley
Setting: Tulsa, Oklahoma(United States)

Rating Containing Books Hidden (House of Night #10)
Ratings: 3.99 From 48599 Users | 2140 Reviews

Notice Containing Books Hidden (House of Night #10)
@@@@@@@@@@BEFORE YOU READ THIS REVIEW:Okay guys, I'm getting alot of hate for this, so here's a warning. THIS IS NOT A POSITIVE REVIEW!!!! And honestly. If your gonna give me BS about it, please answer me first: Do you relate to Zoey? And by that I mean by her actions and thoughts, not "Oh I have the same skirt". Good books, have protagonists that you can relate to. Hunger Games. Katniss. Harry Potter. Harry Potter! Hush,Hush. Nora. Twilight? We all make thise stupid Bella mistakes from time to

Full review at https://jazza1997.wixsite.com/thebook...Just putting this out there. I had high hopes for this book but.... It really didn't satisfy what I was hoping for the outcome. Check out the full review on my blog for more details.

The House of Night series is my number-one guilty pleasure; I turn to it whenever I am down in the dumps, and it never fails to make me laugh. The series has been going on for quite some time now, and while it is quite overbearing, there is a lot to appreciate. The latest installment, Hidden, is one of my favorite installments in the series. The beginning lagged a tiny bit, as is the usual later in the series. And then, suddenly, it was like a miracle happened: I hit a certain point, and I just

I WANT MORE REPHAIM IN MY LIFE!!!CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS ^^

this needs to come out sooner

I can understand why everybody is so tired of reading these books and I can relate, but why would you continue to read it if you're going to have such a negative input on it? I honestly still read them simply because it's a good story line for the most part. Who cares if she puts abbreviations and stupid sayings that no one says in it? It's like being in another world, and honestly, I think that the addition of those kins of things help me get into the atmosphere of the house of night. If you

I don't love this series but I don't actually hate this its just in the middle for me and I wanted to know how it will end so I continue on reading this series and right know I'm just waiting for this book HIDDEN and I do hope it will end in here cause honestly I'm getting bored at it the only reason I'm still reading this is because of STARK!!! I'm really team STARK! And as for ZOEY i hate her!!!! I hated how every freaking Guy in the series is drooling over her.I hated the fact that she keeps

0 comments:

Post a Comment