Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Download Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1) Online Free

Specify Appertaining To Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)

Title:A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)
Author:Tabitha Suzuma
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 305 pages
Published:February 15th 2007 by Definitions (Young Adult)
Categories:Young Adult. Contemporary. Mental Health. Mental Illness. Health. Fiction. Realistic Fiction. Music
Download Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1) Online Free
A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1) Paperback | Pages: 305 pages
Rating: 3.93 | 912 Users | 121 Reviews

Narrative To Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)

Why is this happening to me? he asked himself desperately. What is wrong with me?

Life as a student should be good for Flynn. He's one of the top pianists at the Royal College of Music, he has been put forward for an opportunity-of-a-lifetime concert, and he's got great friends. But beneath the surface, he's falling apart.

On a good day he feels full of energy and life, but on a bad day being alive is worse than being dead. Sometimes he wants to compose and practice all night, at other times he can't get out of bed.

With the pressure of the forthcoming concert and the growing concern of his family and friends, emotions come to a head. Sometimes things can only get worse before they get better.

Mention Books Toward A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)

Original Title: A Note of Madness
ISBN: 0099487535 (ISBN13: 9780099487531)
Edition Language: English
Series: Flynn Laukonen #1

Rating Appertaining To Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)
Ratings: 3.93 From 912 Users | 121 Reviews

Commentary Appertaining To Books A Note of Madness (Flynn Laukonen #1)
This book...This...THIS. BOOK. THIS FREAKING AWESOME PIECE OF WORK Oh my god I'm utterly in awe with this book. Tabitha Suzuma really doesn't mess around. She knows how to make you F E E L something; and oh boy this book made me feel EVERYTHING. I really, really, really don't know how to express my opinion on this one. But I can tell you something : Please read it. Please. Flynn's story deserves to be heard and acknowledged. Yes, it's dark at times and it will make you feel like something is

Once again I can say I'm moved by Tabitha's writing. This book was a personal challenge for me. I'm pretty familiar with most of the situations and feelings that Flynn experiences which made it really difficult to read at some points, but at the same time I couldn't put the book down. It was definitely a great therapy :)Bipolar disorder is an unknown illness for most people. Moreover, it's one of those illnesses that no one talks about, like most of the mental disorders. But, what is different

A few months ago, I read Ms. Suzuma's book, Forbidden - which was the first book I've ever read that made me cry (not just a bit of moisture, full on tears!). Immediately I went to see what other work she had published, and picked up A Note of Madness, her debut novel.I knew from the beginning this book would be another tough read, but it was so worthwhile. Ms. Suzuma writes with an intensity that is impossible to walk away from - I was incredibly emotionally invested in this book right from the

This book was a bit clunky at the start, especially since alot of the content was related to classical music which I know nothing about. As it got further in, the story flowed more easily, the way I expect a Tabitha Suzuma novel to.The Flynn-Jennah thing was a bit confusing. Not that he didn't believe she liked him, that's understandable given his situation, but I didn't see alot in their interactions that explained her liking him. Like there wasn't alot of depth or anything, she never gave

Not grabbing me. Moving on

If I were simply rating this book on how well it was written, I'd give it five stars. Tabitha Suzuma REALLY knows how to write, and it seems like she excels at writing people who feel are truly miserable, and she makes it real, without crossing over the line into melodrama. So why the three stars? I guess I wanted more of a story, more than just a study of a man's struggle with being bipolar...

A few months ago, I read Ms. Suzuma's book, Forbidden - which was the first book I've ever read that made me cry (not just a bit of moisture, full on tears!). Immediately I went to see what other work she had published, and picked up A Note of Madness, her debut novel.I knew from the beginning this book would be another tough read, but it was so worthwhile. Ms. Suzuma writes with an intensity that is impossible to walk away from - I was incredibly emotionally invested in this book right from the

0 comments:

Post a Comment